Dr. B

Do you like Dr. Brown Bottles? I know they are a little hard to clean. Do you think they really work? Do you think they are worth the money?

When my son was born my hubby was told they are the best and i didnt think so. I thought they were a pain in the ass to clean and really didnt do much. We found out that our son is very gassy & when he gets a belly ache its a nightmare. One day i started useing the 3 i had and i saw a bigg differance. So today i ran out and got 6 more!

mommycoleyy88

Asked by mommycoleyy88 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used them because my son was the same way. I tried alot of different bottles because I didnt like cleaning the Dr.Browns, the playtex Vent-aire work just as well and are soooooo much easier to clean. I love them.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i used the dr browns! i love them!!! yeah they are a pain to clean but i like them! but the playtex vent air are good too!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i used them at first and then switched to other bottles when she got older. if she gets too fussy i will break one out.
    92210love

Answer by 92210love at 11:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I just got these bottles, and baby girl seems to do very well on them. Cleaning is a biatch though YES!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2011