Power walking

If I am power walking/jogging 6 days a week (45 mins) and lifting weights (strength training) three days per week and limiting portions, does this sound like it's a good track to start losing weight? Is there something you think I should add? (I also do 50 jumping jacks, 100 crunches and 20 push ups daily) I just don't know if this is a good routine and if it is enough for starting out???

Would it be reasonable to think I could lose 25-30 lbs by June? My goal is 50 lbs, but if I could get 25 off I would be happy. I've had three back to back babies and a stomach surgery and needless to say I am struggling losing.

Is my goal realistic or am I fooling myself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Very realistic, remember consistency pays off, you go girl, it will be a piece of cake if you keep it up!

Answer by older at 5:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It's very realistic, just eat healthy within your recommended calorie intake for losing weight with your age and height and you should do very well!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• every little change you make will add to some kind of positive result. keep up the good work!!! xo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i love poewer walking, it is the best
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 10:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You can do it!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:09 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I think it sounds good, definitely reasonable things to start out with. If you feel you are not getting as much out of the work outs, then take it to the next level and push yourself a bit!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2011