L-O-V-E

-What is love? How is love shown and shared, other than through physical touch?
-How do you know it is real love?
-Is love important to you?
-Are you currently in love? How do you know?
-Are you a loving person? examples?
-What about love shown through family members and friends? Is that love too?
-What type of love is more important? Family? Friends? Significant others? Defend your choice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• -What is love? There is no words to describe the reality of love
    -How is love shown and shared, other than through physical touch? Actions, like the positive things & support loved ones give one another says a lot. Actions of respect & caring always say i love you.
    -How do you know it is real love? If you are doubting your feelings, then it is not real love.
    -Is love important to you? Of course
    -Are you currently in love? Yes
    How do you know? He is my best friend. No one can give me the ultimate friendship & respect he can.
    -Are you a loving person? Yes
    examples? I am very affectionate, so is he. DH says he'll know something is wrong with me when i am not touchy feely. I cook for him, i make love to him, i clean his clothes & make him his lunches every day, i listen to him, i take care of him when he is sick, i bring him beer...lol, i do what i can to keep him happy & i consider that loving. He is the same way.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• -What about love shown through family members and friends? Is that love too?

Yes, of course. But it's not romantic love. You don't love your parents or girlfriends the way you love your DH. There are different kinds of love for different people. We don't all love everyone the same way.

I can't make that choice as i feel they are all equally important
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:09 PM on Feb. 21, 2011