In law issues!!!

So my hubbys niece n nephew are just awful ppl they talk all the time about how they live for god and live their life by the bible but their actions speak very differently and there has been alot of turmoil in the family due to other family members making comments and my hubby has had enough and told everyone that he loves them but he is DONE!! with them all and sent out an mass e mail explaining his feelings and I was messaging a different family member on FB and his nephew called my hubby on Sun morning woke him up complaining about me and this is what prompted the mass e mail, now what I want to know is she left me a few messages making me look like an ass do I respond??? If I am to respond it will be in a private message and I will tell her to check her iin box, hubby got a bit uptight about me doing it he just wants too forget about them but I still have a few things too get off my chest about the way my hubby wasa treated and what she said to me. What do I do!!! I just want some closure for myself as well, I will not lie there is much much more to this story.... and in a childish way I would love too just go all schoo yard and kick some ass!! LOL

Korysmom96

Asked by Korysmom96 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Aw that sucks. Dh & I have had in law issues too. Just leave it. Some ppl just aren't worth the trouble.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 8:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... just be thankful you are in your own home, with your family unit, and your kids!!! I am thankful when I can turn off my computer and they are not invading our space...

Steer clear of drama, keep it out of your home, and remember what you have at home that keps you grateful
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• most of the time I'd say just get on with it and forget about them.

BUT.............
    since you may not have to deal with them anymore anyway, if it makes you feel better, then why not send the most constructive email that you can to them telling them why you are severing ties.

IMO if they are such wonderful people, they may just see that they had faults in it all too.

If you did make connections later then if nothing else you could just play the same card my SIL tried to play with me

"oh, you're STILL upset about that (slander, blackmail, you name it) it happened SO LONG ago (in some cases only 3 days ago) I find it very sad that you can't just move on from this. I consider it to be in the past, so there is no need to talk about it"

I've tried the same thing with her and you should have seen how red her face got :)

Anonymous