I'm new and need advise.

this is my first preg and so far it been very hard i cant keep anything down not even water.
! and i love water. my ob says that it will pass. i have support from my mom but not so much from the father and i live with him. he alrwady has one and said he didnt want another one but low and behold im due in sept. things have beenup and down with him. where i live its just a whols bunch of retired people. i have no one to turn to for advise. really cant go to my mom she already wants to rip the fathers head out. and advise?

edith213

Asked by edith213 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• For what? I'm a little confused about the question but as far as the sickness call the doc and ask for Zofran...it's pregnancy safe and works really quickly.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The morning sickness should go away after the first trimester.

As for the father, well I would just tell him if he didn't want anymore he should have kept his dingy in his pants!! You didn't do this alone so he needs to suck it up and take responsiblity. Good Luck.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• not sure the question either.. pregnancy and nausea during the first trimester (and sometimes beyond) is normal. But you're probably stressed as well and that doesn't help. Call your doc.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 6:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• The morning sickness will pass. Not sure if it's true, but I've also heard it's a sign of a healthy baby. You came to a good place to get support - lots of ideas and encouragement here!
    AmySue85

Answer by AmySue85 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• If you have severe morning sickness ask your dr about zofran and do your best to keep your blood sugar regulated, low blood sugar can worsen the morning sickeness. Salty and sour worked best for me & eat often not much but keep something in your stomach. Sweets seem to worsen the nausea probably cuz of the sugar spike.
    I know it must be hard to be sick and not have support from the father when you need it most. I would join one of the many pregnancy groups here. We all have man trouble from time to time I will pray that he comes around soon otherwise you may have to make a decision to put up with him or let him go if he can get on board with you and his child. Whether he likes it on not this baby is coming so he need to deciede what kind of father he is going to be.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• thanks all of you
    edith213

Comment by edith213 (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011