Tattoo Question.

I have 3 kids, we are a punk style family so for my 1st tat I want to get 3 skulls with their names spelled out under like it is in bones. I want the skulls to look alike except color.

My question is For my daughter I am going to have the eyes shaped into hearts and I will add a pink bow to the top. Would you shape the boys eyes into hearts too or would that look to girlie?

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 6:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• draw it out and see what you like the best
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 6:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't think I would do skulls for my kids but that's me. I like tattoos and have a couple myself but ... I digress. I wouldn't do hearts for the boys..
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 6:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Skulls are our thing, they LOVE Nightmare before Christmas. They are not creepy freaky skulls they are fun drawn.
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• put the girl's skull in the middle, then you can leave the boys eyes regular. idk about hearts for the boys skulls :)
    hippomom1919

Answer by hippomom1919 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• my SIL has the tattoo you described in a very private place.. LOL.. its a skull with a bow too. not with her daughter's name though because of the location, it would be very inappropriate. i wouldnt do heart eyes for the boys.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ok.. I like Nightmare before Christmas too... I would draw it out too and see what looks good.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 6:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• what if you do upside down hearts for the boys??

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• hippomom I was going to put hers in the middle because she is our middle child so that worked out perfectly :-)

Leaving the boys eyes round because I think the hearts may seem girlie, even though the boys will be in blue.

TNM yeah this will be on my arm so it can be seen lol Not a secret location for me :-)
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Christie I never thought about it, I will draw it up and see how it looks
    JAJA_Steele

Comment by JAJA_Steele (original poster) at 6:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I kind of like the upside down hearts idea. Right side up would be a little girly, IMO. I think that is going to be an awesome tat!!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011