First kiss with your so?

How was it? Mine was cute lol I was 15 and he was 18 and so it was dare devilish lol but we were sitting on our friends geo metro and eating pizza rolls when we decided to get down so he helped me and I grabbed him and sat there really close to his face for a while and then kissed him lol ahhh cute! We've been in love ever since 7 years later! How was yours? Do you remeber it?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 6:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Ah, mine was simple. It was our first date and we were talking by our cars (we had met up at the job we worked at and then took his car). I had been waiting for him to hold my hand the entire movie and he never did so I knew he wouldn't kiss me. So we said good bye and I stepped up to him real quick and kissed him. He was shocked. Five years later, I still tease him about it.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• it was very awkward! lol! we went to this bar one night, i was 21 and he was 22, and we were with a couple of his friends. he gets real flirty when drunk and pursed his lips. we had just re-connected after a 3 year fall out after high-school graduation (we dated for like a week in HS) and were back in eachothers lives for about 6 months before this particular night out. but i was a little shy & modest back then and didnt want to kiss him in front of everyone! i did anyway, a quick peck on the lips. and then his friends threw ice on us! later that night (when we were alone) we ended up doing the nasty.. LOL

we've been together ever since. i had a 1 year old from a previous relationship and he was so great with her. she is turning 5 this year & still calls him daddy :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It was our 3rd date and amazing. When I watched him walked away I thought to myself "I'm gonna marry him" and I did!
    momandmore3

Answer by momandmore3 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I know this'll be hard to believe, but our first kiss was in front of the JOP when we got married. We were just friends for years and one day out of the clear blue, he pulls out a ring and asks me to marry him, I thought about it for six seconds before I knew it was the right decision and said yes, we jumped in my van and 28 minutes later, we were married!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We had just went on our 3rd date, I went to get out of his car, when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. :) it was so cute! I love that boy of mine!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I remember mine like it was yesterday and it was about 10 years ago. It was like a fairytale. Everytime I think about it it still gives me butterflies and makes me smile.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• In my SUV driving back to Michigan after I drove down to Chicago to pick him up at the airport because they delayed his flight for 2 days. That was a memorable day, drove through a horrendous snowstorm and ended up totaling the vehicle on black ice. I will never forget that day.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I was 14 he was 17 we was at a local pool hall and it was a goodbye kiss when my mom came to pick me and my sister up.. I was on top of the world :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We were in my best friend's back seat. I was 18, he was 19. We were married about 3 months later. Our 7th anniversary is in March :)
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• It was our 3rd date about 4 years ago. We went on a hike in the local mountains and had stopped to look at the beautiful view. He put his arm around me and kissed me. I'll never forget that moment!
    KarenT214

Answer by KarenT214 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011