Do you ever have to remind yourself how old youre turning?

LOL i do! i had a serious brain-fart the other day and could not remember if I will be turning 24 or 25 this July. ever since i had kids (3 of them) my birthdays have become a blur. anyway i am turning 25.. but its like.. how? when the hell did this happen? i have a hard time wrapping my head around that sometimes. where did the last few years go??? the only thing that reminds me of it is i am exactly 20 years older than my oldest child. she will be 5 in October so its easy to remember it that way. i seem to only care about my dd's birthdays now.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I just turned 52 on Fri. My body aches remind me in the time between birthdays.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• NO JOKE. My birthday is like any other day....I know it's coming up, but we don't really celebrate it. I love planning our kids birthday's though. I can't believe my oldest will be 4 in may...the time has flown by! I'll be 26 this year...I FEEL SO OLD. 30 is just around the corner! ugh!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 6:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• OMG . . . you guys are so young!!! Oh, please love every minute of your twenties . . . . you don't know what old is until you are being tested for perimenopause because of hot flashes and dry skin!! LOL!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes! Just realized recently that I was turning 37, not 36 and while I usually welcome birthdays (celebrating all that I've learned) I couldn't believe the way I felt at the thought that I lost a year! That and that I was that much closer to 40, lol
    momandmore3

Answer by momandmore3 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• For a few years I had to pull out a calculator and figure out how old I was/would be. On my 21st birthday my possessive/abusive now ex-husband left his one and only bruise on my body. For about 5 years I had to stop and THINK about my age because that was such a horrible day for me. I will be 30 this April. It helps to remember that I was 22.5 when my son was born.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• LOL! Yes! Sometimes I do forget how old I am..I had to txt my friend the other day and aske her because we are only 2 months apart!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• When the kids were little, I had to do that all the time!!! You just get more focused on them.

Just wait until you are turning 39 like me!!!! Then you can ask where the time went!! LOL!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yes.lol
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 7:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't forget, but whenever anyone asks my husband how old he is he has to as me. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I've done it! Self you're turning 27 this April.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 9:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2011