has anyone heard about the amber alert?

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=9375141

a little 6 month old baby was taken by his father they are from nevada and they think he is going to new mexico ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• teehee
    Crystal42683

Answer by Crystal42683 at 2:23 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you posted this in a catigory other than politics more people would see it.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 2:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• where everything seems dead tonight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• jamesmommy12 it is also a current events category and to me amber alerts are current events concidering that it is UH current

Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:34 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i didn't realize how petty people were until i joined cafemom. half of these people arent worried or concerned about helping other people out or making them feel better about a situation. your all worried about if the question is in the right category or how the person got through skool cuz they cant spell. i mean seriously. this person took a six month old baby and with the world the way it is today they will probably soon find the baby not alive some where and then all you people who are criticizing will be on here saying how sad you are becuz of it . give me a break
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I live in Vegas and have not heard of this yet on the news or anywhere. I don't know what time the father abducted the little boy yesterday, but I will keep my eyes open just in case he hasn't made it past Vegas yet.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I heard of it on another post. I am really mad that someone did have the nerve to mention it was not in the right category though. Hey get over yourself. There is a little boy missing and this woman is trying to get the word out and all you are worried about is the damn category. geesh
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 19, 2008