Would you....

So we went to Disneyworld & I promised a friend of mine to get princess autographs for her daughter. Well we get into Disney & SO passes out gets taken to the hosp etc leaving me with my three year old the entire day in there. Between looking after her, carrying the backpack, juggling a phone, camera, snacks & signature book all in my two hands I forgot to get signatures for her child. I am attempting to copy them down but its hard & SO says it looks "okay". I dont think they will know esp since they live on the other side of the continent as we do! I would feel bad saying oh sorry I forgot so here I am attempting to copy down the signatures which is not an easy task. Would you do the same thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'd like to say I wouldn't do that, but I honestly would!! LOL! I can picture myself doing the exact same thing just to keep from hurting their feelings... even though they would probably completely understand anyway... lol
    cookincat743

Answer by cookincat743 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Is it just a picture with a signature???? If it isn't personalized and it doesn't have your daughter in it, scan it and make copies.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I would tell the truth & if they dont like it, well, they arent really a friend.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you had alot going on and who can blame you for forgetting, if you don't think you friend is very understanding then whats the big deal she will never know.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I would just tell her you couldn't. Maybe buy her some mouse ears instead??
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• She isnt a friend but a pen pal that my daughter has. I told her before hand that I was going to get them & I dont know if she told her five year old that we would get them. I dont want to let down the little girl. It's just signatures written with pen in my daughter autograph book nothing overly fancy just each princess/characters name they didnt write anything like to so & so or anything just their names written down.

I figured they wouldnt know the difference right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am not even near florida anymore but buying something would have been a good idea. Honestly I didnt even think of all of this until we got back. It was such an insane trip with SO being sick & all. I had a good time but I had to tend to everything since he was sick which left me forgetting little things like this! Not SO's fault we left home with antibiotics that should have taken care of the problem but one thing led to another & he had something worse then they thought & landed him in the hospital of all days on our day to disney lol it will forever be "that family vacation" you know!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• See if you can buy one online.
    Anonymous

• Just scan it and print it out and send it! best of luck!
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2011