Where can I purchase the Metropolitan Baby Trend car seat?

If any of you have one your child has grown out of I WANT IT!!! LOL
I'll pay good and for shipping!

auvinz_ma

Asked by auvinz_ma at 7:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Shopping

• One don't EVER by a used car seat from someone you do not know well as you have no idea what it's history is and whether it has been in an accident. Two a quick google search showed it was discontinued in 2010 so unless you can find some place online to get one new then you are out of luck mama. Sorry.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• What aeneva said..sorry.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yes aeneva i had done a quick google search and an extensive search also, the reason i posted it here was to see if anyone knew where to purchase it because the highchair and playare are still available for purchase.
    auvinz_ma

Comment by auvinz_ma (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I have one my baby just grew out of. It's never been in a car accident and its completely safe and would still be using it if we could! email me @ angygrle@gmail.com if interested
    angygrle

Answer by angygrle at 7:40 PM on May. 17, 2011