Work help

I need something to do from home so i can do home schooling with my daughter. Shes not doing well in public shools. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• I work from home with my daughter by my side. I absolutely love helping people lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. Please message me if you are interested.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It would help if we were able to message you.
    I work with Mary Kay cosmetics and LOVE it. and I also do another site that I really really love. Its free, no its NOT surveys and I make $400 in only 2 weeks! you can too! PM me for more informaiotn
    AmY403

Answer by AmY403 at 4:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I sell Avon, it only costs $10.00 to start up and it's real easy to do. If you would like more information you can check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I LOVE my business and it's A LOT of fun!!! your daughter can help too:):)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Do you want a job or a business? If it is a job then I am sorry but I can't help you. However, if you are looking into home businesses then I would love to share what I do:-) Send me a PM and we will talk!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:19 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If your interested i have a site that could help a lot. Its helped me I work from home with my two kids.
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 10:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have done both a job and a business. Curently I have (and LOVE) a business with Ameriplan. I make great money and only spend about 3 hours a week out away from the house to do it... You can spend less or more out of the house but it helps to do a little time out... Otherwise ALL of my work is done from home and I make great money. My goal is to bring my husband home so that he doesn't have to work 50+ hours a week to support us. Ameriplan is allowing that goal to come true. At this rate I will have him home this spring!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:25 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hello I am a WAHM who is homeschooling her daughter at the same time. Please send me a message if you would like more information on what I do.

Thanks and Good Luck with your homeschooling.

Roxanne
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 10:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Works4mom.com was featured on the evening news, it's a trusted site which allows you to find a job without any investment. A REAL JOB with the security of a pay check. No MLM, No sales, No Scams, No home business where you must invest, but may never make a cent.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2008