Would you be pissed of your Dh/bf/so added women on facebook who listed their job as escort and adult content

then liked the post sayin that their job is escort and then he comments saying thats great...?
im so pissed that the last 3 women my dh has added were all either escorts or exoctic dancers and the comments they leave on each others page are less than kosher. when i got my pharm tech license, he didnt say good job or anything, to my face or anything. all he does is bitch cause i work 12 hr shifts at a hospital and was pissed the whole time i went to college to get my degree. he acts like they are in a better profession than i am. well excuse me for having, dignity and morals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• hm well he has added three in a row like that sounds fishy to me honestly. I would ask how he knows each of them & if he truely dosent have a good answer or knows them then I'd ask him to take him off his facebook. He's married no need to have women like that on there, in my opinion. I wont add men to my facebook for farmville neighbors only women from cafemom to keep myself outta trouble kwim
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Um, I used to be friends with a couple girls who were both escorts and "exotic" dancers (they were strippers there wasn't anything exotic about it) They had great morals, and their dignity was intact. Does your husband know it bothers you? It's pointless to be mad or upset with something if you haven't talked to him about it. Did he go to school with these girls? Does he go to watch them (I would be highly pissed at that, but at him, not them). These women aren't to blame for what your husband is doing...your husband is. I would really like to know how he knows them though, I can't really tell you that you have a right to be ticked off unless of course he's going to the strip clubs or he's hiring an escort..then I say heck yea be mad. Good Luck hun.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I would be mad to and ask him to stop or take them off.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I was an exotic dancer to put myself through school... I have great morals so to make that statement about all dancers is being very judgemental. Not all people "don't have dignity or morals" . THere are doctors, CEOs and lawyers that don't have morals either. With that being said, since he suddenly added these women it sounds like he is up to something... GL
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yeah he's being inappropriate and immature. They are probably really men pretending to be girls anyway!! LOL!!

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• OMG! I would be so pissed. My husband has gotten friend request for women that had a link to look at pictures or whatever. he didn't add them, well he did once and i went off about it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• yeah i ould be piss ... i caught my husband with porn on phone ... we argue .. but the way i see it he just better not mess up or else ... plus he has no room to bs about anothing i do
    patrtiots_mommy

Answer by patrtiots_mommy at 7:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... and truly glad (grateful) my husband has no interest in social networking much less other women!

*Hugs*... hold your head up, either seek marriage counseling or leave him, because that is beyond disrespectful
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• wht makes it worse is that these women live in town and they have been known to be easy, and judging by the pics they posted on fb im sure they are, one just has a short skirt and if it wasnt for her ripped up nylons her goodies would be hanging out and then just a mens plaid shirt unbuttoned and no bra, but her boobs are barely covered. it makes me fricken sick
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• They would be deleted.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 21, 2011