When did you

instal the car seat in your car?
wash your babies clothes?
have your hospital bag packed?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• around 6-7 months. In case of emergencies.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had my bag pack at 30wks (I was high risk for pre-term). I was baby clothes at about 34wks. Husband install carseat before i left the hospital. lol I was planning on installing the seat the day I went into labor.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• the last month I put the car seat in and packed my bags, I washed the clothes the day after my baby shower and hung them up very neat waiting for him :)
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 7:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I'm due May 4th so I'm almost 30 weeks.

We'll take the car seat to be installed in the next couple of weeks once it's warm enough to clean out our minivan.
    I washed her clothes two weeks ago and got her room all organized.
    I packed our hospital bag last week.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My husband installed the car seat for our first son when he came to pick me up at the hospital...for the other 3, it was the same.
    WIth my first and second son, i washed them soon after i bought them, but with my 3rd and 4th boys, they were already washed since most of them were the older 2 boys clothes at one time.
    I packed my bags earlier with my first and second...but waited until the 9th month with my last 2.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am 37 1/2 weeks right now...
    I plan on installing the car seat this week.
    I washed baby's clothes at 36 weeks.
    And have baby's bag packed at 37 weeks and and in the process of getting mine packed.
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 9:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Clothing I had washed, sorted and put away before 30 weeks. Then I had a preterm scare at 33 weeks and finished everything as soon as I got home. I was planning on doing it at 34 weeks. Although, I'm generally an over-prepared type of person.
    MommyMegO2011

Answer by MommyMegO2011 at 12:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i am almost 35 weeks and havent done any of it yet lol i probably wont until it hits me to do it...but i know i will probably wash the babys clothes before i do anything else
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I washed the clothes as soon as I got them with both. My hubby didn't install the baby seat until we were ready to bring home the baby from the hospital. As far as my bag,with my first, i carried it in my car for atleast the last month of my pregnancy. With my second, I had him 3 weeks early and hadn't packed my bag so I had to rely on hubby to do it.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 8:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• The priority stuff was set first thing, but my husband installed the car seat the morning we went home from the hospital.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011