How many mama's

how many of you feel the same as i do when it comes to wanting to have at least one child with you almost all the time. I am a SAHM and my husband works 7 days a week, 10hour days so i am with my 4 boys (ages 6, 4 1/2, almost 3 and 10months) pretty much all the time. When i do have one of my firends come to the grocery store with me and we dont all have to go in, i at least want one of my boys with me.......it seems like if i dont have one with me i miss all of them. Does that sound dumb....or am i just a weird mom. I CAN go places by myself...its just weird when i do because im so used to having them around.

team21

Asked by team21 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• It doesn't sound dumb. I only have one child, but let me tell you I might miss my kiddo but I understand some alone time is healthy.
    Anonymous

• I do have some alone time, but not for long periods at a time....i guess i will get that soon enough when all 4 boys are in school.
    team21

Comment by team21 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... I feel naked without my kids!!! I too am a SAHM, and being a mom is the greatest job I've ever had
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Dido!
    Mommy1234321

Answer by Mommy1234321 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No that is not dumb. when mine goes to a friends house or to a church function and I don't go I feel very sad and lost with out her
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 8:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yepp, same here too.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011