What would you do if a frog appeared at your doorstep....

from your sister in law? Mine sent one to my daughter who is 10. I hate this frog, it's gross and I don't want to keep it. What should I do with it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

• Tell her it's God's creature and that God meant for it to be in it's natural habitat. Set it loose together and tell her how happy the frog is going to be with being free again. Tell her she would be doing a good thing. Please don't be offended if your not religious. I'm not trying to offend.

pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 3:37 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• kiss it and wish for a prince:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It wouldn't get in the house. I would tell my kid that your not keeping it and I would send it back to the SIL. The tell the SIL not to buy my kid animals again.

Answer by louise2 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Where I come from it is rude to give a child a pet as a gift without consent of the parent. I would straight up tell her....next time ask me first. I agree...gross. I would not want that in my house either.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008