Anybody have only 1 ovary?

I do, and I was just wondering if anyone notices a change in their hormones as far as their monthly cycle. I have really bad pms now, and I don't ever remember having symptoms like this before I lost the ovary. About a week before my period starts I lose all patience and I just start to feel super stressed out, I can't handle any chaos and I just seem to lose all coping skills. It has taken me a while to realize it- I just felt completely out of control and depressed every once in a while, which is very unlike me, but we realized it is related to my cycle and we've pinpointed it. It took a while to occur to me because I never used to have pms. I was just curious if it was linked and if anyone experienced anything similar.

AshleyBDG

Asked by AshleyBDG at 7:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Health

• I'll talk to u later about that.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• First of all-What r pms?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• PMS- as in Premenstrual syndrome- emotional, moody, crabby. For me I just all of a sudden feel out of control, with very little patience, and the slightest bit of chaos is just unmanagable to me.
    AshleyBDG

Comment by AshleyBDG (original poster) at 9:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011