SO excited about my little ones 5th birthday party.. but I need a FEW more creative ideas! <3 <3

She will be 5 in March.. I found this blog that I love that had a really cute Princess & the Frog themed baking party... So I took a few ideas from that, added a few of my own, but I think I need a few more!

Im going to have the table set up w/ plain white aprons(im guessing i can get them from Michaels craft store?) for the little girls to each decorate w/ glitter glue.. markers..sequins..things like that.

After that, I figured we could do cake & ice cream while we let them dry...

Then they can all wear them, & go to the "put together your own cookie jar" station.. Have little mason jars filled w/ the right amounts of flour & sugar w/ bows tied all over.. and let them finish filling them up with chocolate chips...m&ms.. or other cookie mixes(what are some ideas here to put in the cookie jars?) They can take these home!

Then I thought we'd do something else.. but not sure what? I want to do something cute w/ Frogs............but cannot think of anything involving frogs.. (not real ones lol) Any ideas?

or any ideas for another cute little fun thing to do? maybe something involving princess dress up? i have no clue.....

then I figured we'd do presents.. & then hopefully that would be the end of the party!

How long should an average party last for little 5 year old girls? there would probably only be about 4 girls there!

thanks for all the ideas!

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 7:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Depending on where you live if weather permitted you could play leap frog outside, have little princess stickers for the winner, or everyone if you don't do "winners". When my son turned 5 just a few weeks ago we did 2 hours and it was plenty, everyone was tired and ready to go by the end, but had enjoyed a great time, with no dull moments, It was perfect!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• 2 hours should be plenty of time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2011