Moveness(tmi)

Idk if i am pregnant or not, but ive been taking test they come out negative so me nad my boyfriend just had sex. but i was curious if i was pregnant and didnt know is the possible? Also i felt like ponding under my belly button is that normal after sex? I am not the only one who felt it my boyfriend touched my stomach to and said he felt something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well first things first...the pounding in your stomach was probably gas or your stomach growling. You wouldn't feel "pounding" from a baby until your second trimester. Second, it is highly unlikely to get a false negative from a pregnancy test. So to answer your questions, No you are probably NOT pregnant and Yes it is normal after sex to have gas's in your stomach...Good luck TTC !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• If you are newly pregnant, your uterus really hasn't changed yet, so you wouldn't be feeling the uterus or the baby by your belly button. That is way to high. You may be feeling something that is in your intestines.

slick05

Answer by slick05 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 19, 2008