Anyone else hate folding laundry...

I have the bigggest heap of clothes to fold.... Prob like 10 loads worth...everything else is done... Just putting those clothes off. Sigh....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I hate it with a passion! Sometimes I get real lazy and just leave stuff in the basket all week because I hate it so much.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I actually don't mind folding it, I hate putting it away.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Smiles*~... most stuff in our home goes on a hanger... but yes!!! I too have days like this
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Lol, that and dishes are my two least favorite chores!! I still have a load sitting in the basket from last week, I just haven't gotten to it.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Minesbad!!!!!! Its like a mountain lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Folding, sorting, and putting away the laundry is always a problem with me. Then again, hubby says I don't do laundry...I just load/unload it and IT does the work.

Socks...endless supply of "do they match" have destroyed my fun time of folding the rest of the laundry.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't mind folding them, its putting them up that I dont like.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• MomNbabyGirl009, with a passion do I hate folding laundry. Try just folding a couple of things every time you walk by. SOMETIMES that helps me get it done.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I dont mind folding it. I just hate putting it away then it gets put off and I end up having to fold it all again and again. It is a vicious cycle! LOL
    tiredmomfor2

Answer by tiredmomfor2 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I don't mind doing the laundry. It's the folding and putting away I hate.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011