(tmi) well sorta

Idk if i am pregnant or not, but ive been taking test they come out negative so me nad my boyfriend just had sex. but i was curious if i was pregnant and didnt know is the possible? Also i felt like ponding under my belly button is that normal after sex? I am not the only one who felt it my boyfriend touched my stomach to and said he felt something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you were pregnant enough to feel something in your stomach, the tests would be positive by now. You'd be in your second trimester (the uterus is still within the pelvis until then). If you just had sex, then it'll be at least two weeks before you'll be able to get a positive.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:59 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ya i agree if you are pregnant and far enough to feel something it would be positive i think mayeb your minds are running wild ?
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:09 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You can feel your pulse in your stomach sometimes, especially after sex when your heart is more likely to be racing.
    afeggan

Answer by afeggan at 1:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008