We just switched to USAA for banking..,

Do you have any other services besides checking and savings? And how is it?

IraqiVetWife

Asked by IraqiVetWife at 8:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• i have insurance ;auto and renters and we will be refinancing our auto loan with them. I love usaa ive had them for yrs and have never had a problem with USAA. they are very helpful and you can get financial advise from them!! they are always there to help.

proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Auto Insurance with USAA and banking. We did the renters before...pretty cheap...it was a good deal. Hubby use to work for USAA also so the other perks were good too. We have a loan with them and pretty good with the interest rate too. Love lots of the online stuff with them.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 8:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We have our auto loan and another credit card. I love USAA and I love how when you log on you can see all your accounts and loans.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• We are about to switch to their auto insurance. I have heard so many good things about them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Auto insurance and banking. They are great.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I have a savings account, renters insurance and car insurance. Been with usaa for years! Great company
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We have auto and renter's through them. Hubby got into a wreck a few years ago and they treated us golden through all of it! LOVE THEM!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2011