?? might be tmi ??

Idk if i am pregnant or not, but ive been taking test they come out negative so me nad my boyfriend just had sex. but i was curious if i was pregnant and didnt know is the possible? Also i felt like ponding under my belly button is that normal after sex? I am not the only one who felt it my boyfriend touched my stomach to and said he felt something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in General Parenting

• wow lol i just answered this qquestion if you were far enough to feel something during sex youd be in the 2nd trimester and would had gotten a positive .. i realyl think your imagination is running away with you if you are pregnatn the baby is still liek a spot and your uterus is still behind your pelvic bone and no you wouldnt feel anything behind your belly button beign that early in pregnancy
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:17 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ummm...yeah....you don't feel the baby moving until you are around 5 months pregnant...so.....it would show up on a HPT and you would look pregnant....you people need to stop being stupid. Grow up!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Well I took 3 home pregnancy test and they all said NO so I finally went to the doctor and sure enough I was pregnant! I didn't feel him until I was 3 or 4 months along. Just go to the doctor to be on the safe side.
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 1:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2008