whats with soem people

calling pregnant women fat?!?! iv been called fat and i see it all the time liek on youtube and stuff people post their pregnancy like diaries and people call them fat whats up with that? i thought it was a beautiful thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is a beautiful thing but you will always have those A$$ holes out there lol soem oen called me fat and i said nope im pregnant in 5 months i wont be pregnant any more but in 5 months youll still be a B**** .... shut them up lol .. dont worry people are jerks about everything
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What??? Wow, I can't believe people would say such a thing! Just keep people like that out of your life. It's such a beautiful time in a woman's life, and you need to be surrounded by people who feel the same way. My hubby and my mom and in laws all were great about it. Of course, I did have a couple of less-than-supportive experiences. When we told my hubby's grandparents (from Japan) that we were pregnant, his grandmother looked at my stomach and said, "I thought that was not all your fat!" (gee, thanks, I was 5 weeks pregnant) When I was 8 months, I was at Target, and I had this IDIOT cashier (we've had other bad experiences with her). I was getting about 10 yogurts, because my hubby eats it like there's no tomorrow. She said, "I'm eating yogurt to get rid of belly fat. Is that why you're doing it?" "No, I'm 8 months pregnant." She shut up after that. I hope this at least got a smile out of you! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:43 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• pregnancey is a blooming experiance ,some women dont like the fact that they cant fit into their normal clothes and have to get bigger clothes therefore call themselves fat , people used to say oh you are big and fat now ,I never took it offensivley I was proud to be fat with a baby .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:52 AM on Nov. 19, 2008