My brother has a cyst in is scrotum sac?!

My mom noticed a bout 6 weeks ago. It is a lump of some aort. It is really noticeable when he stands up but when he lays down it deflates. U can also squeeze it. She took him to the urologist and it wasn't there. He scheduled an ultrasound and the tech found the soot and said it was for sure a cyst. When she go the results from the doctor today. Everything is normal and it will go away on it own. Has anyone had a past experience with this.

Ebuttens

Asked by Ebuttens at 8:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I used to get them a lot. I have a family history of chronic internal and external cysts. DO NOT SQUEEZE IT! They are extremely painful when you squeeze them. They usually go away on their own or they will burst on their own (also painful. >.<) but if it gets to the point that it hurts while moving or when he sits, you may need to go to the doctor and have it drained. (again, painful.)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Id reccomend not squeezing it. Lucky its just a cyst. There r great natiral remedies to have it go away pn its own if it doesnt by itself.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• No... sorry, but I wouldnt squeeze it either
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:03 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My sister had one on her forhead she had it surgically removed, but dont squeeze it
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 10:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2011