Argh! What do you do when your SO is not as motivated as you are?

You know, you believe in never missing a day of work and they call out way too often? You believe in college they believe in "luck"? Argh! Super annoying...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• that is the reason you are together and that is what probably brought you together...was he motivated before you met him? I bet he wasnt...I used to complain a lot about my husband not taking the initiative to do things but then I remembered when I met him I was the one who took the initiative to do everything, from planning trips, to making decisions sooooo why was I expecting to be any different?? HE didnt change, I was trying to change him! so accept the difference and look for other positve things he has that make him special! At least he has a job!
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• And this, my dear, is precisely why you are needed in the relationship. :) Honestly, we all have different strengths to bring into our families. You will be the motivator to keep everyone on track.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I know how you feel I am moving on because of this!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• What do I do?

I dump the lazy idiot and move on.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2011