Why won't she just GO TO SLEEP!

Oh my goodness. DD doesn't want to sleep tonight. She is in her room in the dark playing with her toys! I have put her in her bed 4oo times in the last hour! No she doesn't nap. :0) nay ideas to get this kid to sleep any time soon? I'm ready for bed! It;s after 9 and I had long day. lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• ugh...I am having the same problem with my little guy!
    CSUZANNE813

Answer by CSUZANNE813 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• OMG she just came into my room wearing 2 dresses, 3 shirts and 2 diferent socks to ask me if she was pretty in all her clothes-es. lmao! GO TO BED CHILD!!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 9:08 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• time for beer! :) ( for the mom, of course! )
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• same problem with my twins
    BlueballandKids

Answer by BlueballandKids at 9:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Not much you can do. You can't force her to sleep. I have had many nights like that. Now that my son is 14, it is so nice to just go to sleep and let him do his thing in his room.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• put up a babygate and let her play....she may fuss about not being able to get out but it will let you go to sleep whenever because you know that she will not be able to wonder around the house
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011