My stepdaughter moved and did not tell us her address!

This is the stepdaughter who also walked out on us and her 10 year old sister as a result of a falling out with her dad and me. My daughter did not invite her to her b-day party(it was just for 10yr old) What to do??

Frustrated1126

Asked by Frustrated1126 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• Nothing, she is an ADULT and there is nothing you can do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Nothing - she'll be back when she wants something.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 9:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I guess she figured that you didn't want her in your life so, she let herself out of it.
    Anonymous

• nothing...maybe thats a good thing...:)
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Nothing*~... depending on what the fall out was over, will depend on whether she ever comes back again??? IDK... I know I've used us moving as a way to cut certain people out of our lives!!! I figure that I'd rather not have drama as a daily part of my life, those that cause only harm...

If the one cutting you all out was at fault, she'll need to reach her own "bottom" before she gets her head out of her rear??? Hahaha
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Nothing. Give her space and privacy to make her own decisions, she is an adult now.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 9:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• theres nothing you can do she is an adult and you have no reason to have her address unless she gives it to you.......let it go and hope she calls her dad soon
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why do you care now? Weren't you complaining about her before?
    Anonymous

• She's an adult. Give her space and she doesn't have to provide you with any information.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my stepdaughter has never kept us in touch with her life and right now if it were not for 2 deaths in the family a month apart we still would not know that she left her husband and is living homeless with her bf
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2011