How do you get things across a teens head

my little sister is 14 years old and use to be the smartiest kid ive ever meet well now she is dateing a 17 yrs old haveing sex and doing drugs and when i told my mom some of the things i knew about satainic boy my sister told me she wasnt going to talk to me again...i wrote her a email telling her i was takeing back makeing her the god mother of my daughter, was that a little rough of a girl her age?
my mother has run out of ideas and doesnt know what eles to do with her, and thats pretty bad cause i wasnt the best kid growing up...but its to the point that she is telling her family(me & my mother) she wants nothing to do with us because everyone disapproves of him but we are the only ones that are telling her what we think

mommadent

Asked by mommadent at 3:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• i have a cuzin thats the same way and everything thing just tell her that if she doesnt straighten up shes either gonna get pregnant or she might end up in a jail or he'll end up in jail it just a thing shes goin threw just to tell all her friends that shes dating a 17 yr. old it should pass over soon but if not ground her from him
    Lizard630

Answer by Lizard630 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• She has been grounded from him and she walked to his house every night at mid-night and my parents live in the country and i mean ten min long drive away.. he lives 10 miles away. ive tried to warn her about getting preg. even when useing something cause thats how i got my daughter. and my mother and husband have bother told her that she will send her up here and my husband would put her in a holding cell...its to the point my mother is about to get a restraining order against him
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 3:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• if it get to that point then threating to baker act her to where she will sit in a hospital in a locked room and not be aloud out for 72hrs or tell her nest time she sneaks out u guys will call the cops and she will be taken away to juvi
    Lizard630

Answer by Lizard630 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• if you live far from him and ur hubby can put her away Id opt for that. SAend her to juvi. i had a boyfriend whos sister was ike that. Control is needed before she disapears
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• 1st take her to the health dept, get her on birth control they will also talk to her. The more ya'll talk down about this boy the more she is going to be with him. swallow a little pride let this boy around her house with limits and times heck, have him do things around the house to earn his visits you'll always know where they are and what they are doing she will get bored with him and move on. I did that with my oldest(she got bored often) good luck
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:14 AM on Jul. 9, 2008