How easy/difficult was it for you to have sex while 38 weeks? adult content

I'm 38 weeks.. haven't had sex in 4 months due to being away from each other. Just wondering if this is safe or extremely uncomfortable? At about 20 weeks me and DH had intercourse and I bled.... I'm scared this will happen again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Spotting is normal along with cramping afterwards. Just take is slow, use lube if needed and stop if you need too.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am 35 weeks pregnant and i just feel so uncomfortable when having sex, it's basically pointless for myself lol but I'll take one for the team for my hubby even though I know its not much fun for him either.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• me and my husband tried once when i was about 31 weeks..it didnt turn out so good i spotted and it was sooo uncomfortable and it hurt so we dont try anymore..he just keeps saying that the 6 weeks after baby needs to hurry itself up so we can get back to normal lol good luck
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ill be 39 weeks tom and i still have sex almost twice a day and then sometimes not for a few days at a time its just what you feel is comfy try it and if it hurts you don't do it
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• two times a day!! Wow.. at 39 wks I felt blah.. so, no hanky-panky for me.. haha.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 11:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am 35 weeks and i am so uncomfy that i dont wanna even think about sex. and its so hard to find a postion that is comfy to do it in! my pubic bone is also killing me so that dont help either! good luck! enjoy it if you can!
    CherieByerly

Answer by CherieByerly at 1:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011