Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What are these called? and where do i find them?

Hi all,

Saw a really nice window treatment in a restaurent and would like to replicate that with my windows.
they used tab curtains and the there was no curtain rod instead it looked like they nailed the tiebacks onto the wall and hung the curtain tabs onto the tiebacks but i am not sure if they are tiebacks or something else available with a different name. anyone have any idea of what those are?


Asked by sb75 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

Level 4 (28 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • There's no name for that. It is essentially tie backs nailed onto the wall (I've seen it done straight across and even in an arched pattern) with the curtains hung on them. You can use tie backs, kitchen knobs, hooks of any kind, whatever you like.

    Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • try ikea

    Answer by Manoella at 9:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

  • Not sure. Martha Stewart's site has window treatment info (mostly how to do them yourself)

    Answer by txdaniella at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2011