• In the Spotlight:

Negative result...

but I have so many of the symptoms. Breast tenderness, frequent urination, nausea, food aversion, constipation, and of course the obvious missing period. Should I take another test in a week or two to be sure it wasn't a false negative or could it be something else?

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 9:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Your body could be thinking it's pregnant but it's not. I would get a blood test and then if negative, I would talk to a doctor.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i would get a blood test, they'll have the results back in like 2 days.
    juniebug11

Answer by juniebug11 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had a negative result because it was too early for the hormone.. alas I am 5 mos at this point! So good luck!
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am two weeks late and just now got my positve and i have been testing every other day for two weeks. So just give it a couple days and retest again. Or go to your local lab and get a blood test there like 25.00 and depending on the lab youll have the results withen a couple hours or two days
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 1:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011