How???

How can a sister that you've been so close with just turn her back on you just because you said what she diddn't want to hear even though its all true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Easy, her feelings were crushed. Sometimes even when you mean well, you need to not say whats on your mind.
    autbot

Answer by autbot at 9:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... been there!!! Told my sister to leave the looser husband she is attached to and she hasn't talked to me since...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Because she is still in shock from it and like you said didn't want to hear it. Did she ask how you felt about something? If not you could have taken her completely off guard as well. Give it a couple of days and call or email.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Anrom being wrong...
    Manoella

Answer by Manoella at 9:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I am in this situation and my sister said some really hurtful stuff, it hurts just let her deal with it she will come around on her own time
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• i just want to scream.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• sounds like you' ve answered your own question. You said something she didn't want to hear.

I don't know what it was you told her, but maybe it was something she needed to hear.

would you care to post what the conversation was about?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• if its the truth its the truth they cant stay mad for ever
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 5:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011