Umm is this a growth??

i have a "thing" on t he back of my leg.. it started lookinng like a mole.. it was and still is flesh colored and i mean i think i have seen them before on people.. but over the last two year it have gotten bigger and bigger.. it started small but is now the size of like a small M&M like mini M&M's whats up with this!! its not hard its soft like skin.. never hurts.. but i mean you can see it threw my leggings...what could this be?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Health

• I have one of those, too. The doc and the derm say it is normal. I say, "Why on earth do I have funny things growing on my body?!?"

In any event, have your doc take a look next time you are in. It is probably benign.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I had one of those on the back of my neck. I got it checked out by my doc. Turned out to be nothing other than a cyst.
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2011