Does snow make your dog crazy?

Mine acts like a puppy again everytime it snows. We live in Michigan, we get a lot of snow but every year every big snow she acts like the very first time.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 10:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Pets

• We had a dog that would literally swim in the snow. She was nuts. Now she's my SIL's problem.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Yep. He absolutely loves the snow and loves to eat it, ice and all. Maybe it's a water dog thing.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• LOL! Yep! My big dog loves the snow. Of course, my chihuahuas hate it, but that's understandable. My big one will take his Kong ball and hide it in the snow then go dig it out and run around like a moron being silly. He tries to bite the snow or catch it if you toss it at him. He's a total nut!
    monkeymamma72

Answer by monkeymamma72 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Our golden and lab love it. They roll on their backs and kick their feet up in the air! LOL And one of them always manages to find a frozen tennis ball buried about 6 inches down!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 11:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• My peke acts a total fool in the snow. He'll run out the door & dig ruts in it with his face. It's hilarious 2 watch him. He comes in covered head to tail with snow.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Nope, Snow just makes mine want to stay inside. I had a golden that loved the snow though. ZIppy would roll around in it and it reminded me of making snow angels.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I absolutley love when dogs play in the snow. it seems like they're smiling.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• OH YES> I hate taking her out because she prances, eats and snorts, swims in it and then to bring back into a small apt.
    Baby4us09

Answer by Baby4us09 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 26, 2011