MOMtreprenuer??

If you had unlimited finances and time- what kind of business would you start?

kcn333

Asked by kcn333 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• Oh man, I couldn't start my own business, I'd just keep doing what I'm doing, but use those unlimited funds to advertise more, buy more products since I'm absolutely in LOVE with them, and give more away to people just so they can experience what I have. I've tried several businesses in the past, but this one takes the cake by FAR! I'd use some more of those unlimited funds to travel so I could spread it around and pay for all the misc. things on the trips that the company provides. Boy, you've really got me thinking now! LOL! I can dream, right? Well, a lot of this will be possible anyway, but not unlimited......just takes time. Goals.....I need to write this stuff down now! Thank you!

www.chrisbowen.scentsy.us
    monkeymamma72

Answer by monkeymamma72 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• I personally don't think one should spend a lot of money to start a Business. I have tried a couple Home Businesses and I even paid $1000 to start one. It was a waste of money. I currently have my own Home Based Business and I love it! I spent less than $50 (I spend more on my Nails and Pedi every few weeks!) to get started, it's the best decision I've made for my Family.

Best Wishes to you!
    www.ErikaCarrillo.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• The one I have now and Coffee news franchise. But that may be in the works :0)I got a new bank that i hear is awesome witn military loans for many things.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• A combination health food store and coffee shop, with a meeting room for groups like La Leche

Answer by rkoloms at 9:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2011