How can I get dry erase marker out of a ribbon on a dress?

I thought those things were super-washable since they are dry erase....but my daughter got some on a ribbon around her dress and it will NOT come out! I put some resolve on it but it just got darker! Anyone know what I can put on it?

loveexxamanda

Asked by loveexxamanda at 11:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2011 in Home & Garden

• A red crayon ended up in our dryer and all over the clothes oncs. LOL. I got every bit of it out with PineSol and a toothbrush. Can't hurt to give it a try. I also keep a container of Goop on my laundry shelf. It seems to work on LOTS of stains, especially greasy ones.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2011

• Chances are, it's not going to come out. My daughter drew a nice rocket ship (looks like a big penis) on a living room chair of ours a couple years back with a dry erase marker, and none of the suggestions I found googling or asking other people worked. If you find something that works please don't hesitate to let me know though!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:31 PM on Feb. 21, 2011