How do you know if your husband loves you?

If he says that he does, is that enough?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• He showers me with affection everyday.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• By the way he treats me
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He could say he loves me till he's blue in the face, but if he doesn't show it, he might as well not say anything. For us, it's all in his actions.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 12:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• he tells me he loves me, he rubs my back alot, he does the dishes cause he knows I hate them, he worries if he even hears a slight cough from me, he gives me affection. there are so many little things he does everyday that prove to me he loves me, but I like hearing it too!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We all need to hear the words "I love you" but the worlds aren't enough. Actions speak louder than words. I know my husband loves me when he's considerate of me and does nice things without having to be asked.
    courtloux_128

Answer by courtloux_128 at 1:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Words are just words. They need to show it too!!! Mine says it but thinks he can just show it by buyin me things.. which isnt enough!!
    Dulce1023

Answer by Dulce1023 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• you shouldn't have to ask. when he says it i know he means it so in some ways yes its enough for me but i am very secure and know that he loves me. He isn't all the affectionate and i'm okay with that...guess it depends on who you are. but in my opinion if you have to ask and are doubting when he says it, then there is something you may be picking up on that tells you he is saying it just to say it.
    1stTimeMommy101

Answer by 1stTimeMommy101 at 4:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He puts up with my fat old pregnant hormonal psychotic ass.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• mine says it b i like proof
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 5:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011