Did it hurt to be intimate with your husband after a baby?

I wonder if i was sewed up too tight. I never thought it could be so painful. it's more painful than the first time we ever did.

rahielete

Asked by rahielete at 12:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• YES! lol
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had a c-section & no it was not at all that painful
    A11

Answer by A11 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• it all depends. How soon after. you on top so you have control. how bad you ripped. things like that.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It felt weird but didn't hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Definitely hurt. I had an emergency cesarean and I thought for sure they messed something up cuz it hurt like crazy. We had sex for the first time 5 weeks after delivery. They say to wait 6 buuut my husband was extremely insistent LOL. But i did notice that only in certain positions did it hurt, when I was on top i could control how deep and at what angle so that helped tremendously....LOL i don't think they could have sewed you up too tight but guess you never know =) keep trying it will soon go away and you will find a way that works for you. Sex for me has never been the same after my c-section though...not sure why but it doesn't generally hurt.
    1stTimeMommy101

Answer by 1stTimeMommy101 at 4:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• There could be a dozen reasons you are experiencing pain, in your place I would get checked over by your OB.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• it can but once u start if gets better
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 5:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011