Naughty or nice?

As a teen have you ever sneaked out of your house for any reason ? I did it once to go to a party with my friend she came for a sleepover at my parents house we went to the party came back at 7 am changed into our sweats and pretend to coming back from a run.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did once with my sister to go hang out at a friends house. It was a pretty fun night.
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 1:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would have if given the opportunity. Not because I was a wild child, but because I would have loved to have had some freedom.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I tried it, but was on edge the whole time thinking my mom would kill me if she caught me so I ended up going back home.
    sistasunshine

Answer by sistasunshine at 1:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, and got caught each time!
    liteofmine71

Answer by liteofmine71 at 1:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I did a few times, all for the same reason - sex with my boyfriend. Man, was I DUMB..he wasn't worth the trouble I got in! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Nope never had to...o wait I did one time.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

Unique11

• Came back in the house at 3am, didn't have my key so I had to knock on my big brothers window. He told my mom but she wasn't mad long.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• every chance i got. my mom actually boarded up my windows when i was sixteen or seventeen. i was an animal. she is an amazing mama for having put up with me! when i moved out and my baby sister (who was then fourteen) asked about the windows... we had nothing to say. i think we just laughed and told her it was leftover nails from storm windows lol.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 5:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes all the time of course I was at a friends house and we would sneek out her dad was to old to catch us anyway
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011