I love saturdy and sunday

How many of u heat when it is Monday. Mondy is for me mean I have to begain working. I have to take my daugther to school in the morning. After 2 ahours I have to take my other kindergardener daugther, she goes half time. After another 2 ahours I have to pick them up. So so freaking anoying. Ughhhhhhh to mondayyyyyyy, and tusdays, and wednsdays, and thursdays but Friday is great.

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 1:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in

• It doesn't bother me really. Time flys no matter what day of the week it is. I am a sahm and am with my baby girl all day everyday and her brother when he's not in school. When I was a work-away-from-home mama I LOATHED Mon-Fri.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ya.. they are the best, the weekends to be with your loved ones, to relax, to eat out & do a bit of shopping..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i love Sunday Saturday I still have to get up at 530 am
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 1:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2011