Chromosome disorder

Anyone born with, or know someone that was born with a chromosome disorder/ abnormality? What is it? Have you/they been living a normal life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Health

• Visiting this site might be of some use to you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_abnormality
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• DS was born with a cleft palate. A lady at the University of Minnesota wants us to go see a genetist (sp?) to see how this occured. DS's cleft palate was real minor and has been repaired. He has be thriving and growing and in preschool right now to help his speech. I prefer not to see how it occured because Lil Albert is so flipping healthy. I can only think that maybe it's because I had a real bad cold and did go to the doctor and took what the dr told me to take and the other possibility is maybe because DH is Hispanic and I'm white. Either way, I don't care what caused the cleft palate. It was real real minor and has been repaired and Lil Albert is healthy, growing and eats like an oink oink when he's in a growth spurt.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 3:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011