Got in a big argument with my SO...

My SO always tried to make me look like the stupid one nd thinks im psycho only because i dnt trust him at times... He has cheated before, nd he always finds a way to have a female friend. I DONT like that at all. nd he thinkks i always make a big deal outta everythin!! but i know what im talkin about. Im sure if i had male friends he wouldnt like it as much either.

He thinks just because he buys me everythin i want, nd supports me financially that i should be happy, he calls me ungrateful. i told him he needs to be there for me physically nd mentally just because he buys me everythin i need doesnt mean i HAVE to be happy, he has to treat me good as well!! Im so upset because he says i made him get to the point to where he dnt even want to come backk home anymore. should i blame myself for this?? i dnt know what to do...

Dulce1023

Asked by Dulce1023 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• Just turn the tables around and see what happens. GL Put him to the test and I bet he'll be the complaining not that your complaining you just want him to see where you are coming from.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If you don't trust him do you really want to stay with him? for me that is no life you will keep nagging him to death and accusing him of cheating ...if he does not pick up the phone if he comes home late, if he does not answer the phone in front of you even if he is not doing anything you will always feel that he does the fights will keep going until he really does find a sucker that believes his bs and leave so its up to you if you want to live always in fear of that happening or if you want you can look for counseling for you and then for both, but trust is something that you might never feel towards him so its your choice. Meanwhile it could be a good idea to look for a job or any way to be self sufficient because money should not be the only reason for you to stay with him.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• try to get a good male friend & make him feel the way he treats u
    A11

Answer by A11 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If there is no trust then there is no relationship.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You need to do things for yourself, pick yourself up and stop letting him take advantage of the situation. He has learned to work you and get you to question yourself. Honey, you know whats right here and whats wrong. You totally deserve better starting with what's coming from you. You are allowing this to continue. You need to find a way to support yourself and start standing up for you. Be tough, remember you are an example to your children, too.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 9:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why are you even still with him?
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 11:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2011