Would you encourage a friend to cheat?

What would be a good reason for you to give the go ahead?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 2:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I would never be right about anyone cheating. I believe if you need to be with someone else get a divorce or end the relationship. Anyone that cheats on a person is selfish and stupid. I would neither encourage it or put up with it.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 2:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If i feel like Im going to encourage her because her hubby is an @$$ I'll try to bite my tongue because I do not know if later she is going to blame me for what ever happens pretty much ill try to stay out of it.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I will never encourage any one for cheating
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would never encourage it. First of all, its none of my business what goes on between husband and wife outside of my own marriage, secondly cheating is wrong.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No never encourage anyone to cheat
    CwbysLdi

Answer by CwbysLdi at 4:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Nope, I wouldn't encourage anyone to cheat.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I wouldn't encourage a friend to cheat. If for no other reason then that if he/she decides to get a divorce, then they would be pegged as being the one that committed adultery. Probably in the friend's best interest to end the relationship first.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i wouldn't encourage it, but if she was thinking about it and was going to do it, i would just let her know to keep me out of it. i don't want to be the alibi for her indiscreetions.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• if the guy or gal they were with was a complete butt and did jake with him or her i would give the ok but if the guy or girl was stand up did nothin wrong i wouldnt
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 4:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011