Does anyones husband actually make love anymore? adult content

My sexual views have changed alot since I gave birth to my daughter. I used to be ok with some freaky stuff and ****ing but now I feel like sex should be loving all the time. I don't feel comfortable doing "the nasty" anymore. He's always trying to knock the bottom out and I don't know how to explain to him how I feel. Does everyone feel diffferent after becoming a mom or is it just me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• things change a bit
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Just tell dh how you feel. He wont know unless you tell him.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• First, yes, there are dh's who still make love :-) How old is your dd? People's sex drives and sexual interests do change, but some of this could be hormonal, too. Have you tried to explain to him not during sex, that you love him and want him, but you really need to feel loved and cherished sexually? Maybe tell him how just the thought of making slow, romantic love to him makes you so hot and excited - and how what with taking care of a little one and everything, life feels so rushed, you would love to just slow things down and take your time sexually. (There's a chance he's always wanting to make love like that to prove that he's "still the man" so to speak - that even though life has changed with a little one, the two of you together hasn't changed, kwim?)

cont
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• after i had my son i did feel the same way about sex. i think its becuse are hormons are veary diffrent after giveing burth and we all so change as a porson.i think we just need to feel loved and showed that were loved in a more passenit way after having a baby. and the day hubby's learn that thay will have happer wifes
    mandy109

Answer by mandy109 at 3:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• cont

Now, I don't know what you mean, exactly, by freaky (and I don't want to know, lol!) but I think that there's a good chance that as your little one gets older, and assuming that your dh is willing to be understanding of your need to be made love to and not just have sex with, then there's a good chance you're going to find that your interests in your "old methods" are going to come back to a certain extent.

Basically, I think as long as the two of you are being understanding of each others desires, then after some time, you're going to find that while you don't always want to have wild sex, you're also probably not always going to want to make slow, romantic love, either - you all will probably have a happy balance between them. Just talk to him about it in a non-confrontational, loving way, and I bet things will work out :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I didn't get like that after I had my daughter and I'm pregnant now and I still want it the way I always got it nothing hasn't really changed for me sexual wise .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my needs didn't change because of my daughter, it just changed because of age and experience i think... my bf still does the whole romantic slow thing once in a while but not as often as i like. i think i need to lead him a little bit tho. like the other girl said, let him know.
    shilohsmama425

Answer by shilohsmama425 at 5:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You should definitely talk to him about it. My DH has always been very caring and understanding in that aspect. He's really more of a gentle type anyway, but he does like to get rough/freaky on occasion, and he's always very receptive of my needs/wants. I'm sure if you talk to your DH he'll be understanding as well :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• nope i feel the same way its best if u tlk to him i had too with my hubby and when we do it now its vary romantic and loveing
    Sara_Carter

Answer by Sara_Carter at 4:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011