avon

can i make $ if i do it from home? I dont want to run around w. books,,,,,,,even if it is 50.oo a week..ill be happy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• My cousin does Avon and I know she's always delivering books. You can always try. I know my cousin has a site but I don't know anything more than that. DO you want to do Avon because you like it? Have you and are you willing to look into other things? I just love what I do from home and I'd like to tell you more if you are interested. You can get my site from my page:) It's Tupperware!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:24 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hello! Have you ever considered a work at home business that doesn't involve selling, stocking or delivering?? Our compensation plan is incredible and our support team is the best hands down!! Checkout my profile and visit my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:46 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Well, you probably could make $50 a week...but not in the begginning. If you are not going to deliver books you will have to do a lot of advertising to get people to your website. If they don't know it exists then they can't go to it!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:15 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• My mother has been with Avon for 25+ years. She makes $1200/month residually from recruiting and about $300 a month from orders and such... She spends hours putting together orders, delivering and handing out books. If you don't want to do all that then it's not for you! That's all part of selling a product.

I have a home business and don't have a product but a service... I still take a few hours a week to put out flyers and leave a paper trail... Any home business takes promotion. If you don't want to do promotion I wouldn't suggest a home business...

This has some information on home JOBs in it you might be interested in those instead...
    http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1287048/Want_an_At_Home_JOB_Not_a_Business

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i agree with the above poster. i use to sell it and if you go into it thinking your going to make money and not hand out books, i'm afraid you'll be disappointed. and then even if you do hand out books alot of time you can get scamed by people making large orders and then not going through with the sale. you have to buy everything from avon. really the only way to make good money is to get alot of recruits, and that is way easier said then done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i sold it a couple times and made no money. the largest order i ever had i ended up paying avon $10 more than i got. i also had a lady scam me. she placed an order for a 3 peice calonge set and then once i had it in she stoped replying to my emails so i was stuck paying for her order. it is good to start selling around the holidays though because your first 4 books you get 50% off everything, so it helps you get discounts on Christmas gifts.
    maddismom247

Answer by maddismom247 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I started selling avon and I did not have much luck and I asked my friends and they told me they do not like avon.My boyfriends mom though makes about $200.00 to 300.00 per month selling avon and she talks to everyone and she sells but I didn't hated it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 21, 2008