What do you do when DW won't let him see his kids?

AequitasVeritas

Asked by AequitasVeritas at 6:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Realize that he has no balls and that the kids are probably better off without him....IMHO that's an excuse he uses..if he wanted to see his kids he would find a way to see them, and that would probably begin with telling her to sit down and shut up.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• What is DW?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If they have a court-ordered visitation schedule, she is violating it by not allowing him to see the kids. He needs to threaten to take her to court so he can see them. What a shame- when will people realize what's best for the kids & just get along?!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He has visitations rights he just won't "enforce" them because she says the kids will be better off never knowing their father. But the real reason is she know he only married her because he got her pregnant and couldn't have me. But because of her insane jealousy knowing she'll always be 2nd to me, she punishes the kids.

Honestly, and I'm not trying to be over-dramatic in any way, if my son was walking towards the stairs and about to fall down them, I don't think she'd kick him down the stairs but I def don't think she'd stop him from falling down the stairs. This is the kind of person I'm dealing with and for my boys sake, I wish they could see their father but she screams and yells all the time and I don't want them scared and that's how I grew up and my kids aren't going to be around that. So he could take them to the park alone, but she says he'll just stay at my house and F me. Do you see the craziness>
    AequitasVeritas

Comment by AequitasVeritas (original poster) at 7:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• So what youre trying to say is he only married her but he wanted you? But he had sex with her, got her pregnant, and went on to have even more then just the one baby? Then he left her and somehow mysteriously ended up with you? Sounds like he cheated and left his wife for you. I would have a hard time wanting the kids to visit their dad and his mistress too. If he really wants to see the kids then its his responsibility to enforce that court order. No one else can do that. Hire a lawyer and go back to court. I advise he not take you though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No it's a long story. He was with me, we separated, he was on a huge rebound, then got her preg and married her for insurance reasons, then was getting a divorce and we were seeing each other, and he backed out of the divorce but I was already pregnant.
    AequitasVeritas

Comment by AequitasVeritas (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm not saying he has to stay with me while visiting the kids. Take them to the park or something, I don't care as long as they aren't around her.
    AequitasVeritas

Comment by AequitasVeritas (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2011