Ever have those days???

Do you ever have those days you wake up, and you just want to be blunt. No beating around the bush, no sugar coating....you just want to tell it like it is and move on? I'm apologizing ahead of time...that's my mood today. I'll try to stay away from giving to many answers so as not to hurt anyones feelings (that is not my intention at all).

As you sit here and read this....what irritates you today (if anything).

kitchenwitch78

Asked by kitchenwitch78 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Today is my day of nothing can bother me because im going to sleep all day :P we all deserve at least 1 day of im not taking any bs
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Irritated over the little things. The time change is making me and hubby miss Chuck on hulu lol. Waiting till tomorrow. Tomorrow's a busy day for me. I'm sure I'll be irked a bit more as the day progresses. If anything...after leaving a stroller outside with no problems WHATSOEVER...we discover a cat made it, it's home....and when I shooed the cat from the seat...I wake to finding that the feline left LIQUID gifts and I NEED that stroller tomorrow to take the kids around the neighborhood (no 2nd vehicle so feet-mobile and stroller is what I rely on)...so irked, irritated, and -sigh- I'll figure it out tomorrow.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I feel like that on most days! I'm not one to pull punches. I try to be tactful, but life is too short to mix words.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Vinegar and water....let it soak in a bit...(so don't soak it down) then when almost dry sprinkle with baking soda. Let dry completely. Then vacuum up. Good Luck usually once it sets in it's super hard to get the smell out of.
    kitchenwitch78

Comment by kitchenwitch78 (original poster) at 6:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• The fact that they underestimated the DAMAGE from chemo and radiation. I have a very poor quality of life now and am in constant pain! They need to give you the REAL facts. I will never take anymore chemo!
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 7:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011