Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friendly Family Access Centres

Do you think the government should introduce Family Friendly Access Centres,

For Broken Families/Split Parents/Grand-Parents.

Centres with a Play/Family Interaction Area, Sheltered Outdoor Play Equipment, Dining Area, Bathroom, and Positive Friendly Workers Who Can Supervise Families With there Children,

So that Split Up Parents & Grand-Parents who sign into the centres, mean that Family Friendly Workers/Society in General know a child/ren has access to there Split Parent/Grand-Parent in a safe and comfortable Family setting.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

Answers (3)
  • it sounds great on paper, good luck with it though. I am not sure this is something the Government will be taking on.

    Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 7:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • IMHO I think that it's a great idea, however, I think that the government should seriously focus...they aren't proving they can run a country right now...not sure that would go over well with all the budget cuts they are trying to do now.

    Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 7:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

  • sounds great but not something i think the government should be running......they need to have less say so in our lives not more......i dont want the government tell me i have to take my children to see my ex's mother......i think that is my ex's responsibility when he has the children to make sure they have a relationship with his mother......i dont expect him to take the kids to see my parents when he has them


    Answer by cara124 at 9:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.