How do you get

How do you get over your thoughts of your boyfriend still wanting his ex even tho they havent been together in over 2 yrs but remain friends, your friends with her too and u know she dont want him back and u know he loves you and doesnt make you feel any different. But you just have a gut feeling he still has feelings for her. But he says he loves u and wants to be with you, it didnt work out for them before, why would it now? I cant get over these feelings and its tearing me up inside. She said something he did and said when he was drunk to her and her mom but he doesnt remember saying it, he normally doesnt go out without me but he was mad at me he wanted for me to see how he feels when I go out without him. We been together almost a year. Helppppp

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• If his actions match his words as to his feelings toward you, then you need to respect what he is saying & replace those thoughts of him w/ her w/ images of him w/ you. If you let this consume you, your insecurities could cause you to lose him by pushing him away. GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, his actions match his words, I dont know why its bothering me maybe cause what she said, but again maybe she is saying stuff to just hurt me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• you have low self esteem!.. get over it. HE LOVES Y-O-U!~
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes, I have low self esteem, maybe it bothers me too cause she is so much younger then me and he just text me with MUAH as he does that alot. He is at work.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2011